Children's Online Privacy Protection
Copyrights and Trademarks
Copyright 2006, Mary Ellen Pinzino, All rights reserved worldwide.
Come Children Sing and the “little guy” logo are trademarks of Mary Ellen Pinzino.
CCS may have, from time to time, other registered trademarks. Marks and trade names not owned by Mary Ellen Pinzino and mentioned on CCS.com are the property of their respective owners.
All information, materials and music materials on CCS.com, except noted third party materials, are the copyrighted work of Mary Ellen Pinzino and are protected under United States and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may download, view, copy and print documents (such as, instructions, blog entries, product descriptions and FAQs) and you may download to, play on, and store sound files on personal audio devices or equipment from CCS.com subject to the following:
* any such use is solely for informational, non-commercial use,
* you may not modify or revise documents in any manner,
* you must keep and plainly display on all print materials all copyright and other proprietary notices, in the same form and manner as on the original,
* you must display on all print materials a statement that the materials are used solely with permission of CCS.
Use of CCS Music Materials
Prohibited Use and Communications
CCS prohibits any unsolicited or bulk e-mail transmission to be sent, or caused to be sent, over the Internet, to any CCS.com e-mail address. You may not harvest or collect e-mail addresses from CCS.com for the purpose of sending unsolicited or bulk e-mail.
CCS prohibits any e-mail transmission to be sent, or caused to be sent, to any CCS.com e-mail address if the e-mail is intended to, or appears intended to, harass, embarrass, threaten, defame or impersonate any person, or if the e-mail is pornographic, offensive, indecent, discriminatory or offensive on the basis of sex, color, national origin, race, age, religion, sexual orientation or disability. CCS prohibits any e-mail transmission to be sent, or caused to be sent, to any CCS.com e-mail address that makes use of a forged header or deceptive addressing, or which attempts in any manner to disguise the source of the e-mail.
You may not use CCS.com or its contents in any way that could overburden, impair, disable or damage any CCS server, or the networks connected to any CCS server. You are prohibited from using CCS.com or its contents to interfere with any other party's use of CCS.com or any of CCS’s products and services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access (through hacking, brute force, password mining or any other means) to any services, accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any CCS server or to any of CCS’s products or services. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information that has not been made intentionally available by CCS on CCS.com.
You agree that CCS may, in its sole discretion and at any time, terminate your access to CCS.com and any account(s) you may have in connection with CCS.com. Access to CCS.com may be monitored by CCS.
Links to CCS.com
CCS appreciates your interest in linking your web site to CCS.com. If you link your web site to CCS.com you agree to the following terms:
* Links. You may include active links on web sites you control to direct a browser to CCS's current “page” at “http://www.comechildrensing.com”. However, you may not include web site links to any other page maintained on CCS.com unless you have received prior written permission of Mary Ellen Pinzino or her designee, or unless your linking site is an Internet search engine.
* Framing. You may not “frame” or otherwise impose editorial comment, commercial material or any type of identification on (or in proximity to) content displayed on CCS.com.
* Modify/Replicate. You may not alter or modify CCS.com content or “cut
and paste” or otherwise reproduce “CCS.com” content on the web site
that links to CCS.com.
* Misrepresentation. You must not misrepresent your relationship with CCS or imply that CCS is endorsing or sponsoring you or your web site.
* Mislead. You must not present false, misleading or defamatory information about CCS, its products or services.
* Content. The content on your site must be lawful and must not contain libelous, defamatory, obscene or pornographic material.
* Risk. CCS makes no representations or warranties regarding the CCS web site, which is provided “as is.” You link to CCS.com at your own risk. CCS is under no obligation to maintain CCS.com, provide or update CCS.com content or otherwise support your link to the CCS web site.
* Termination. CCS may revoke this authorization at any time for any reason.
* Links to Other Web Sites
CCS.com may reference or mention other parties, their products or services. Any such reference or mention is not an endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of that party, its product or services but is merely for informational purposes. CCS makes no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied regarding any referenced or mentioned company, its products, services or information.
CCS does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through its web site, except as specifically requested on a CCS.com Web page or form. Please note that any other information or material sent to CCS will NOT be treated as confidential. If you submit information or materials to us (including but not limited to, ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions, strategies, artwork, statistics, graphs, processes, plans, freeware, scripts, code, or vulnerabilities), you grant CCS an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide, transferable and sublicensable license to use in any way for any commercial or non-commercial purpose, including without limitation the right to: reproduce, copy, display (publicly or otherwise), perform(publicly or otherwise), modify, transmit, distribute, edit, reformat, translate, and make derivative works from those materials or information. You also grant CCS the right to use your name in connection with the submitted materials and information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. You understand that you will not be compensated for any such use. You agree that you shall have no recourse against CCS for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to us.
THIS WEB SITE, ITS CONTENTS AND ANY MUSIC MATERIALS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “WEB SITE”) PROVIDED HEREIN IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CCS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CCS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONALITY OR OPERATION OF THE CCS WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE FROM ERROR, THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE WEB SITE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CONDITIONS OR COMPONENTS.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CCS DISCLAIMS LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES) IN ANY WAY ARISING FROM THE FUNCTIONALITY OR OPERATION OF THIS WEB SITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES ARISING FROM INTERRUPTIONS OF SERVICE OR DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION), EVEN IF CCS IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
CCS may change the products, services, prices, and programs mentioned on CCS.com at any time without notice. Additionally, all products and services referred to on CCS.com are subject to availability and qualifications. Terms, conditions, and exclusions not described on this web site may apply. CCS.com can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to products, services and programs that have not been announced in your country. These references do not imply that CCS intends to announce such products, services or programs in your country.
This web site is controlled, operated and intended for use only in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials on CCS.com are appropriate or made available for use outside of the United States of America.
Last updated: 4/1/2006